This Notice is effective from 1st May 2021
This Privacy Notice contains information that applies solely to visitors, users, and others personal information is processed when they use this website. We are tending to satisfy the highest standards for protection of personal privacy, and thus we adopt this notice to comply with relevant laws. Any terms defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act have the same meaning when used in this notice.
This Privacy Notice applies to your personal information that is processed on this website, and not to personal information that may be collected and processed on third-party websites.
Information we collect
You should be aware that we may collect information about you while you use this website as well as after the use. We may collect and process data directly from you or indirectly via third-party services that process your data.
Categories of personal information
There are several categories of your personal information that we may collect. This information might serve to identify you, to describe you, to be associated or linked with you or your devices.
More about the personal information we collect is given below.
|Category I – Identifiers||Category II – Internet and network activity|
Online and cookie identifiers
|Information on your interaction with |
our website and access history
Why do we process your information?
We may collect, use, disclose and retain your personal information for one or more of the following business or commercial purposes such as:
- improvement of the website
- customization of our services
- communication and dissemination of information
- testing, analysis and research
- responding to law enforcement requests
- protection of your rights
Disclose of your personal information
When we disclose your personal information to third parties, the appropriate safeguards are implemented in order to ensure the following:
- confidentiality of processing
- processing of information for determined purposes
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for business purposes:
- Internet or other similar network activity
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliates (members of the BC Group).
- Service providers.
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
Your rights and choices regarding your personal information
This section describes your rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access rights and data portability
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we have verified your identity, we will respond to your request as appropriate. We will provide information about:
- The categories of personal information that we collected about you, sources of information and business purposes for collecting and/or selling your information
- Third parties to whom we disclosed information for business purpose
- The specific pieces of personal information that we collected about you
Deletion request rights
You have the right to require us to erase certain personal information. This right is not absolute. We may reject your request in some circumstances, including where we must retain the personal information in order to comply with legal obligations or defend against legal claims, perform a contract between you and us, detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for that activity, debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality, to enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on our relationship with you, etc.
Upon confirmation of your request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from databases.
How to exercise your rights?
You may exercise the above-explained rights in relation to your personal information by sending the request to
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot authenticate your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to confirm the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Format and timing of the response
- The time frame for response: 45 days
- Possible extension: 90 days (we will inform you about)
- Covered period: 12 months preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt
- Applicable fee: We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded.
- The response may contain reasons we cannot comply with a request. In the case of data portability, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information to another entity.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your granted rights. Unless permitted by the law, we will not:
- Deny your use of our services.
- Provide you with a different level, quality, or price of services/goods.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy issues, or if you wish to be provided with any other information related to our privacy practices, please contact us at: